Actually three days with limited genealogy results.
1) Saturday, 18 August 2012
* Read email and blogs, packed up and away by 8:15 a.m. for UCSD and the CGSSD meeting. Sat in the FTM group, and offered comments and advice when asked. Then gave my GPS and RES talk - went 90 minutes, but folks seemed to like it.
* Home by 12:45 p.m. to eat lunch, note that Surname Saturday - READ (England > Massachusetts) posted in the morning and had to force Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - What's Your Ancestral Name Number? to post. Tweeted it.
* Worked in the database a bit, and went in at 3:30 to read the paper. We left at 4:15 p.m. for the trolley to go to the Padres game at 5:35. Lost to the Giants 8-7 in a good game.
* Home at 9:45 p.m. to watch the first half of the Chargers game, then read, add to the Best Of post, and off to bed.
Genealogy today was 6.5 hours
2) Sunday, 19 August 2012:
* Read email and blogs, got the Best Of post edited and ready to go. We went off to church at 9:30 a.m. and were home by 11:30 a.m.
* Did some online work, answered some email, and the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 12 to 18 August 2012 posted.
* Went in at 1:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, took a nap, and my Pads won 7-1 over Giants, ending the 5-game losing streak. Checked email, added to the Best Of post, and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post.
* We left at 4:45 p.m. for church and the Mortgage Burning party. Lots of church history, pastors Reeves and Rauch were there, and Paul stayed the night with us.
* Able to start the next Best Of post, but that was about it.
Genealogy this day was 3.0 hours.
3) Monday, 20 August 2012:
* Checked email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Petition for Administration on the Estate of Frank W. Seaver posted.
* Talked to Paul for over an hour about genealogy. He left, and we left, at 10:30 a.m. We stopped at Subway for sandwiches then to the CVGS Annual Picnic at Bonita Library. I took my wall chart and multi-page printouts of Linda's and my pedigree charts.
* Home by 2 p.m. to read, then researched and wrote Ancestry's iPhone App has a New Look. Upgraded the tablet Android Ancestry.com app and tested it, and captured some screens too.
* Sorted out my Dropbox files, transferred pictures to the desktop computer, deleted them off Dropbox, and added the recent Talk files.
* Worked in the database for awhile adding content and sources. AmericanAncestors was really slow today.
* Went in for dinner at 4:45 p.m., back online by 5:15 p.m. to work more in the database, add to the Best Of post, answer some email, did some GenealogyBank research on a query, and checked Facebook.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, water the front plants, do the dishes, read my book, and the Pads beat the Pirates 3-1.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.