It was an all genealogy day until evening...
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1910 U.S. Census Record for Thomas Richmond Family.
* Reviewed and revised my CGSSD presentation for Saturday. Then proofread my FGS column for the coming issue.
* Scratched around looking for a blog article topic and finally wrote Help! RootsMagic 5 Media Attachment is Confusing. Bruce provided the answer within 30 minutes, and I tried it out and it worked.
* Worked in the database a bit adding content and sources. Got sleepy...
* Went in at 3:30 p.m. to read the paper, take a nap and watch news and then the Padres game.; Pads lost again, 6-0 to the Braves.
* We left at 5:30 p.m. for Coronado and the pizza parlor, then to see "See How They Run" at Lambs Players Theater. Funny, didn't fall asleep for this one.
* Home by 10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.