What a great genealogy day - a nice cool day outside too (75 F max.) with clouds.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1900 U.S. Census Record for Thomas Richmond Family and then worked in the Mass. Town Records for awhile and wrote Ancestry.com Loaded More Massachusetts Town Records. Added some Boston Deaths of Seavers to the database also.
* Watched Geoff Rasmussen webinar on "Researching with Geoff - Live!" although I had some Replay problems and couldn't get it to finish.
* Answered some emails, worked in the database for several hours adding content and sources, then wrote Do You Source Your Person's Name? Spouses? Parents?
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, then watched TV news and read the paper until 6:30 p.m.
* Online again to write CVGS Annual Picnic Summary, add Sources to Names, Spousal relationships and Parent relationships in RootsMagic. Added data and sources from Find-A-Grave to the database - got through 1160 on Seaver surname.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 12.5 hours.