I did genealogy most of the day, until dinnertime when the Chargers lost and the Padres won!
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Follow-Up Friday - This Week's Helpful Reader Comments.
* Had a meeting with FamilySearch online to look at the Merge facility in FamilySearch Family Tree. Offered advice, got some tips. I think it looks pretty good. Should be useful.
* Worked a bit in the database adding sources and images to Name, Spouse and Parents Facts, also added some media and sourced them to my Seaver folks.
* Researched in NJ Probates for awhile, found Stephen Cutter's 1823 will , and wrote about it in Looking for Stephen Cutter's Will in New Jersey Probate Records on FamilySearch.
* Left at 2 p.m. for Olive's place to go over the CVGS ByLaws. Lasted until 5, we're still not done.
* Home by 5:30 p.m. to watch the Chargers game, read the paper, eat dinner, and then watch the Padres game.
* Online at 9:15 p.m. to read, check Facebook, look for more NJ wills without success, then worked through 40 Find-A-Grave Seaver entries. Through #1200.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.