* Read email and blogs, and wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 219: Aunt Gerry in 1950, and then Ancestry.com iPhone/iPad App - Filters Work!
* Worked on a query from email for awhile - solved the problem, added the info to the database, and sent the report to my correspondent. That lead to doing some research in the Vermont VR cards on FamilySearch.
* Left at 1 p.m. for the pharmacy, then the library, and home by 1:45 p.m. Read, then wrote Mining the Vermont Vital Records, 1760-1954. Did some more research and added data and sources to the database from the Vermont cards.
* Checked Facebook, Twitter and Google+, then went in at 4 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, take a nap, put out the trash, water the front plants, and have dinner. Pads beat the Pirates 4-2 for 4th win in a row.
* Online at 6 PM to watch the APG webinar on Marketing for Pros...nothing I didn't already know, pretty much a waste of time for me. Did other things...
* Created several pages - one for Links and the other for my talks. Still more to do!
* Did more data entry and source citation from the Vermont BMD cards - got through the first 80 out of 519.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Multimedia Items: 201
Multimedia Links: 459