I know, I let this blog slip during the week. Honestly, I had every intention of writing every night...but I've been somewhat busy.
1) Monday, 16 July: I had my second OASIS class today and blogged some. Watched the Padres game too - Pads lost, I think.
2) Tuesday, 17 July: Got ready for the road trip on Wednesday, blogged some, and we went to the Padres game, won 8-2.
3) Wednesday, 18 July: Finished up blogs for Wednesday and Thursday, and we left at 1:15 p.m. for Yorba Linda. Got to Ruth's house after 4 p.m., went for dinner with the group,and to the YLCC by 6:20p.m. Gave my Discovering Jane's Roots presentation - seemed well received. First time Linda has heard it. Stayed overnight with Ruth and Rudy - great hosts! Pads won again.
4) Thursday, 19 July: Had breakfast with Ruth and Rudy, shopped at Walmart for a bathing suit, met Tami and the girls at the water park in Riverside at 11 a.m. Had great fun and didn't get burned...thank God for shade! We left at 3 p.m. and stopped at Black Angus for dinner at 5, and home by 6:30 p.m. Did some reading, and Pads won again, 1-0.
5) Friday, 20 July: An all genealogy day, reading, blogging, got the two Saturday posts done also, and did some online research and database work. Watched the Padres game, they won 9-5. Now 6-2 after the All-Star break, and 40-55.
Next week: Saturday is the CGSSD meeting, Monday is the third OASIS Class, Tuesday is a Library talk, and Wednesday is the CVGS meeting.