Another mostly genealogy day, although no research performed.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Follow-Up Friday - Helpful Reader Comments. Wrote Benchmark Numbers for July 2012 and set it for early afternoon. Blogging done!
* Gathered my papers, and headed to McDonald's for lunch, the bank for cash, and Gary's for the CVGS Board meeting.
* We sat under the trees on a nice 75 F day...and worked almost 3 hours. Gary had a lunch spread, and brought the horse out at the end,. I fed him carrots.
* Home by 3:15 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and work on the CVGS Newsletter. Got it about 85% done now. Will finish it up on Saturday and publish it!
* We had dinner at 5:45 p.m., and I came back to the computer to edit the OASIS Class 1 handout one more time. Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game and read my book, and printed off the four masters for the OASIS handouts after editing each one another time.
* Padres lost to the Reds, 5-0, so back online at 9:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.