It was a pretty full genealogy day - let's see if I can recall all of it...
* Read email and blogs, wrote Follow-Up Friday - 1940 Census Indexing, FindMyPast.com and Toastites.
* Worked a bit on English census records in FindMyPast, then packed up and went to lunch at Costco, took a walk through the toys, then to the library to work on a query.
* Home by 12:30 p.m. to write FindMyPast.com Searches - Post 2: English Census Records.
* Answered some email, checked in on Facebook, then wrote Fold3.com has a New Look.
* Went in at 4:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, take a nap. Linda came home at 6 p.m.and we had dinner, then off to take food to a destitute friend, and home to watch the end of the Padres game, we won7-2 over Marlins.
* Online at 7:30 p.m.to read, answer some email, then worked in Find-A-Grave for awhile adding sources and content. Added several English census sources for the Richman families too.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.