This was a stay-at-home day once I got back from the health center...
* Went early to the health center for my lab tests before my doctor's appointment next week. In and out in 10 minutes, but took 10 minutes to get there each way.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - the 1880 U.S. Census Record for Frank W. Seaver Family then searched for my grandmother Seaver in the 1940 Census in Massachusetts, with no success. Did find my father(again) using the index - see 1940 U.S. Census - Looking for Grandmother Seaver.
* Research and wrote Checking Out the FindMyPast.com Search - Post 1: U.S. Census Records and then wrote Sorting Out Benjamin Seaver (1791-1825) on FamilySearch Family Treeand set it for afternoon.
* Done blogging, checked Facebook and Twitter and Google+, then worked in the database adding content and sources for several hours. Answered some emails too.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m.,then put out the AmVets stuff again, filled the bird feeder, and read the paper for awhile.
* Online at 6:30 p.m.to try to sort out the FamilySearch Family Tree problem, and got four Seaver families (Benjamin, Benjamin,Isaac and Frank) cleaned up and orderly. I'll have to work this several at a time. It is a really big mess - not of my doing!
* Tired of FSFT, did some Find-A-Grave for Seaver data entry and sourcing - got through #880!
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.