This was a pretty good genealogy day - I found some interesting things, did some organizing, went to the CVGS meeting, worked a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree and did some online research.
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 215: The 21-year-old Geraldine Seaver and then My Dad - "A Second Rudolph Valentino" and International Record Collections on FindMyPast.com and swet it for early afternoon.
* Packed up and went to McDonalds for lunch at 11 a.m., then the ban and then the library for the CVGS program. Got there at 11:40 and talked to Gena for awhile, she brought her boys along and they helped with the technology. Gena's talk was excellent - on "Remember the Ladies."
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to watch the end of the Padres game - they beat Giants 6-3 (now 42-57 on the year,8-5 since All-Star break).
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, then post Why FHISO? Indeed! Checked in on Facebook, and added to the Best Of post. Did some file cleanup and file naming of Seaver family photos.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15, then took out the trash, weeded the yard a bit, weeded out clothes from the closet for AmVets, and watered the front plants. Came in tired out.
* Online again at 6:30 p.m. to do more file naming and adding photos to the Photo sections of my Ancestor Files. Answered some emails, then worked in the FamilySearch Family Tree trying to correct the relationship errors in the tree - especially the Benjamin Seaver problems. Worked in the database finding sources and content, then did about 20Find-A-Grave entries for Seaver folks.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.