It was an all genealogy day, but not the night since Tami and the grandgirls came in the afternoon.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Follow-Up Friday - Helpful and Interesting Comments on My Posts and then How Do I Make Money in Genealogy? and set it for late morning.
* Checked Facebook, and we left at 12:30 for lunch at Lolita's with Tami and the girls. Home by 1:45 p.m. and Audrey took a nap, while Lolo watched TV. I wrote 1940 Census for California Infographic. Wrote two posts for Saturday since i'm going to be busy most of the day.
* Managed to edit the two presentations for Saturday, added some content, and copied them to the flash drive. Need to remember to take the flash drive!
* We left at 6:30 for El Pollo Loco and dinner with Tami and the girls. Home by 8 p.m. to watch the Padres game. Pads lost 2-1 to Dodgers.
* Online at 9:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.