This was my parents 70th wedding anniversary. I can never remember if the date is the 12th or 14th.
Stayed home today to do genealogy work, and succeeded!
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1910 U.S. Census Record for Fred W. Seaver Family and then researched and wrote Attaching Sources to Persons in FamilySearch Family Tree and set it for later.
* Edited the Cloud presentation one more time, and practiced it again.
* Wrote TANSTAAFL - 2012 Update. Added my entire White line to FS Family Tree using RootsMagic 5, but did not attach sources from FamilySearch.
* Went in at 4:15 because I was dozing off...read the paper, watched TV, took a nap, we ate dinner, watered the front plants, got the new trash can out of the box.
* Took Linda to the Avon lady...had to reload the Ancestry.com app on my iPhone for some reason.
* Back home at 7:30 p.m. to read, then work in the database for awhile. AA.org lost some images...Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.