Only three more days until I present two new talks...gotta get them wrapped up. I did quite a bit today on them.
* Read emails and blogs, and wrote (Not So) Worldess Wednesday - Post 213: Young Girl Geraldine Seaver and My So-Called "Career" in Genealogy - Genealogy Evangelist and set it for later in the morning. Also wrote the SDGS post!
* Gathered my stuff and went off to lunch at McDonalds at 11 a.m., then to the library for the Research Group meeting. We had an active group of 14 with great questions and comments and experiences.
* Home by 2:45 p.m. to read, and note that SDGS Meeting on Saturday, 14 July Features ... Randy Seaver!! posted.
* Checked Facebook, and added content and sources to the database for awhile. Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, and put out the trash. Swept up the dead wasps too.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, then work on the two talks. Practiced the Cloud talk, and added content and made edits to both talks. Put them on Dropbox. Fired up the laptop and got out the clicker and made that work (battery problem!). Need to transfer files into the laptop and put them on the flash drive. Will probably do another edit.
* Created a GEDCOM file from RootsMagic 5 database, and imported it into FTM 2012, Legacy 7.5 and FTM 16. Also put it on Google Drive.
* Worked more in the database with Find-a-Grave - finished through 800 of Seaver.
* Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.