It was mostly a genealogy day, with real life in the middle of it.
* Up early without much sleep since Linda had an allergic reaction last night - perhaps a wasp sting in bed. She wanted me to go spray outside at 7 a.m. -- I did, but ran out of spray.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - Lisa Louise Cooke's Genealogy Gems Website and Geneablogging for Fun, Research Success, and more, and set it for later in the morning.
* Left at 10:40 a.m. for the hygienist, and then to Home Depot for wasp spray, and home by 12:30 p.m. for lunch.
* Wrote my Graveyard Rabbit column and sent it off. Worked on the Jane's Roots presentation - and practiced it once. Added a bit, edited a bit, it's pretty good for a first presentation.
* Looked for Pennsylvania estate/will records for Feather and Spangler in Mercer County without success. Found will of first PJKing in York County and saved it. Looked for Ruth records there also.
* Wrote What to make of this telephone call... and then went in to eat dinner, watch the All-Star game, water the back yard, water the front plants, and spray the wasp nests.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, add to the Best Of post, and add content and sources and delete unconnected families in my database.
* Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.