It wasn't an "all-genealogy" day due to situations...but I made some progress.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tombstone Tuesday - Norman Seaver (1734-1787) in Westminster, Mass. and Which Site Provides "Best" Census Source Citations?
* Worked on the Cloud presentation - got it mostly done - need to add some details, some images, and a summary, but it's pretty much done. Whew! Now I need to finish the Jane presentation.
* Wrote England and Wales Census Records Summary on WorldVitalRecords.com. Then worked in the database for awhile. I need to mine the WVR data for Vaux family data.
* The guy came at 4 p.m. to give us a quote for the tankless water heater. We're going to do it - the current tank is 21 years old. We worked in the garage for awhile after that, then had dinner.
* Back online at 6:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write The Winner of the Genea-Musings Father's Day Contest is ...
* Watched the Padres game, finished the paper, read my Berenson book and finished it. Printed off the syllabus for Wednesday, and put files on flash drive and Dropbox. Pads lost 7-3 to Rangers.
* Read, checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.