I spent very little time doing genealogy stuff at home today...
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday -- Post 210: My Parents Wedding and CGSSD Meeting on Saturday, 23 June Features Jean Wilcox Hibben and set it for later.
* Got cleaned up, and wrote Pennsylvania Tax and Exoneration, 1768-1801, Records for Martin Carringer and set it for early afternoon.
* Packed up the laptop, gathered the handouts, and left at 11 a.m. for McDonald's for lunch, the bank for cash, and the library for the CVGS Computer Group meeting. Gary brought the projector...thank goodness. I left the CVGS meeting at 1 p.m.
* Drove to allied Gardens library, was there by 1:25 p.m. Met Kathryn the librarian, and got the laptop and projector set up, and helped get the chairs out. About 35 attended my Genealogy: Be An Ancestor Detective talk. There were lots of questions today. Said good bye at 3:15 and was home by 3:45.
* Watched the Padres game - we lost again 4-2 to Rangers. Had dinner, put the trash out, and watered the front plants.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then check Facebook, work in Family Tree Builder and MyHeritage for awhile, and then worked in the database adding content and sources. Added to the Best Of post and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Database stats: People: 41,283; Events: 112,747; Places: 5,543; Sources: 776; Citations: 28,781