This was an all genealogy day up until 4:45 p.m. when we left for the Padres game. I made some progress too.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Amanuensis Monday - the Will of Nellie M. Seaver (1861-1933). Wrote What is the Value of the 1940 U.S. Census? and set it for late morning .
* Worked on the presentation for Wednesday in Allied Gardens. Edited the handout and the presentation slides.
* Worked on the Cloud presentation, and am probably 60% done now. I made good progress today. Worked in Evernote and Flickr also.
* Worked in the database for awhile, then wrote U.S. Census Records Summary on WorldVitalRecords.com.
* We left at 4:50 p.m. for the trolley to go to dinner and the Padres game. Ate at the Tin Fish, then into Petco Park by 6:40 p.m., changed five sets of future tickets, got the ice creams and in our seats in time for the first pitch. Found out that Rudy P. died last week - a long time friend of the family. Padres lost 2-1 to the Rangers.
* Home by 10:45 p.m. to read, then write this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.