It was not a real big genealogy day for me...but it was Father's Day. I woke up to a new shirt and card from Linda, and had phone calls from both daughters (and two granddaughters) during the day, plus cards from one daughter and the two granddaughters.
* Read email and blogs,gathered my committee stuff and we went to church at 9:15. Had my meeting at 9:30 and worship at 10.
* Home by 11:45 a.m. to eat lunch, read, note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 10 to 16 June 2012 posted, and went in at 12:45 p.m. to watch the Padres game.
* Read the paper, had a nice 45 minute nap, and read my book - Pads won 2-1 over Oakland (5-4 on road trip, now 24-43 overall).
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, work a bit on the database, and answer some email.
* We left at 4:45 p.m. for Outback for dinner, and home by 6:30. Watched the US Open finish and watered the front plants.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, then worked in the database adding content and sources. I have a lot of Culvers in Ontario without any data whatsoever - just names and relationships.
* Checked Facebook, started the next Best Of post, and wrote thisp ost.
Genealogy today was 5.0 hours today.
Database numbers: Persons: 41313. Events: 112702. Places: 5431. Sources: 776. Citations: 28748