It was a fairly full genealogy day...and I made some progress too!
* Read email and blogs, then went to breakfast at Jimmy's with the church men's group.
* Home by 9:45 a.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and note that Surname Saturday - BECK (England > New York) posted.
* Wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - How popular was your name? and set it for later.
* Worked some more on the Cloud presentation. Discovered Google Drive, signed up, and put some files into it. Changed that later - deleted the ones already in Dropbox, and added more to GDrive. Worked a bit in Google Docs to add to the slides for the talk.
* Went in at 2:30 p.m. to watch the rest of the Padres game. Read the paper, took a nap, talked on the phone. Padres lost 6-4 to the As. Drat.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, and work some more on the presentation.
* Dinner call at 5:30 p.m., then watched TV news, fed the birds, and read the paper while Linda was online.
* On the computer by 7 p.m. to work on church committee stuff, then answer email, add some new data to Find-A-Grave, and work on the database finding content and adding sources. Checked in on Facebook, finished up the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.