Where did the day go? I feel like I got nothing accomplished yet I sat on my butt almost all day and worked.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Follow-Up Friday - Original vs. Derivative Source.
* Started my Genealogy and the Cloud presentation creation...got a few slides done. I need more graphics.
* Left at 11 a.m. for Home Depot (weedeater string), Costco (drool over laptops and then a Polish dog) and Von's (shop...). Home by 1 p.m.
* Answered some emails, worked on the Cloud talk some more. Got into the database a bit but not much.
* Wrote GenealogyBank has a new face. Did some searching on it for Ranslow and Devier Smith and Lamphere/etc. Nothing much new. Searched for some Seaver names and added a few article transcriptions to the database, with sources for records.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to have dinner, wash the dishes, and water the front plants.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write the Surname Saturday post.
* Went in at 6:45 p.m. to watch the Padres game. They lost to Oakland 9-2. Ho-hum. Tried to read my new book but dozed off.
* Back online at 9:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook and Twitter, and write this post. Done!
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.