I jumped another hurdle today...and the Padres won again!
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Funeral Home Record for Dora Schaffner (1838-1904). Wrote War of 1812 Pension Application Files Indexed on Ancestry.com and set it for later in the morning.
* Gathered my material on Genealogy in the Cloud and wrote a summary for it and for the Jane's Roots presentation also. Sent that to Del for the newsletter and web page. Whew. now to create the two presentations!
* Answered quite a few emails - I had the Inbox down to 14 by the afternoon (it started the day at 26) but it's up to 17 now because people answered what I sent them. Oh well... Added some data from correspondents to the database also. Did some online research to help a local guy with an immigration problem.
* Worked on the iPhone in the Ancestry app, made some screen shots, and wrote Searching Ancestry.com on my iPhone. Added to the Best Of and Jamboree posts also.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to read the paper, and take a nap.We left at 5:30 for Coronado - had pizza near Hotel Del, then went to see Joe and the Volcano, the Musical at Lamb's Players Theater. See - we do something other than stay home sometimes!
* Home at 10 p.m. to watch the end of the Padres game, and Linda was on the computer for awhile. Finally read everything, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.