Another decent genealogy day, and the Padres won again (2 in a row!).
* Read email and blogs, then wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 209: At Norway's Riksarchivet.
* Wrote Original or Derivative Source? Bible Records and set it for later in the morning.
* Gathered the Jamboree stuff together and put it in the laptop bag. Left at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then to the bank, and then the library for the Research Group in the Computer Lab. That really doesn't work well for discussions...but it's what we were stuck with. It went fairly well, not one of the better efforts. Some people seemed reluctant to share today.
* Home by 2 p.m. to send emails to the group that wanted specific articles, then answered about 10 emails. Wrote Janet Hovorka's Presentations at Jamboree 2012.
* Worked in the database a bit with info from the emails - found several duplicate persons and combined them.
* Went in to watch TV, took a short nap, had dinner, and was back online at 6:15 p.m. Saw that FamilySearch added Scotland marriages, and found several for the Wood family, plus some birth records also. Added several persons to that line.
* Went in to watch the Padres game at 7:15 p.m. and read the new book on Kinship and also the Stuart Woods novel. Pads won 1-0 (now 22-41 on the season).
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook and write this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.