It was strange not having anything that I had to do today...I hope I didn't forget something! I did forget the FGS MySociety Radio show. Maybe I'll listen to it on Sunday. I miss the GeneaBloggers Radio show on Friday nights.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Who Is Your Most Recent Unknown Ancestor? and set it for after noon. Noted that Surname Saturday - LNU (again!) posted.
* Read ESM's Research Notes material on the APGen site. Wow. I need to blog about that!
* Started my presentation on Finding Jane's Roots. Tried to get a good picture of the McKnew family on the wall, but too many shadows no matter where I put it. Got the intro done.
* Went in at 11 a.m. to watch the Padres game - we lost to the Mets 9-0 (now 17-31). Linda brought home a pepperoni pizza from Costco for lunch.
* Online at 1 p.m. to read, note that the SNGF post was up, and worked more on the presentation, then worked in the database, adding content and sources.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch softball and read the paper. Vickie came for dinner and we talked about genealogy for over an hour afterward. I showed her the Ancestry tree on the iPhone.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and did a batch of FamilySearch Indexing in Los Angeles city. Got 98% on the last batch - made several mistakes (didn't check all fields!) but the arbitrator disagreed on several names and house numbers.
* Added Research Notes for Alpheus Smith and Elizabeth Dill to see how that works. I need to add comments to every source...the ones without any research note just give a date, place and citation without providing information about the Person and the Event.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.