* Read email and blogs, then worked in the Norfolk county, Mass. deed registers for awhile. Wrote Using the Online Norfolk County, Massachusetts Deed Registry, 1793-2012.
* Copied the deed and probate transcriptions and sources for alpheus and elizabeth (Dill) Smith from my Genea-Musings posts to my database. I need to do more of this on several ancestral lines.
* Worked in the database adding content and sources - now through Albro. There is a long way to go!
* Went in at 4:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, feed the birds, eat dinner, and read my book. Pads lost to Mets 6-1 (now 17-29 on the season).
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, add to the Mobile presentation, write the Surname Saturday post, index a batch in Los Angeles City of the 1940 census, and then worked in Find-a-Grave - through 680 in Seaver now.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.