* Woke up at 3:30 a.m. and never went back to sleep. Online at 7 a.m. to read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1841 English Census Record for John Rich Family.
* Researched and wrote Timeline Report in RootsMagic 5 and set it for later in the morning.
* Started the Mobile Genealogy presentation for next week, and got it pretty much finished. Added about 40 iPhone screen shots with captions.
* After lunch, went off to the pharmacy and then the library to find Lynch families in Chula Vista in 1970 in City Directories. Photographed pages from 1970 to 1972.
* Home by 1 p.m. to read, answer email, and then wrote Geneablogging works really well... Checked Facebook, Twitter and google Plus.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the Padres game. Rain delay after two innings, took a nap, started again at 5:30 and we had dinner watching the Pads win 11-5 over the Mets. Transferred City Directory data to Dropbox while watching.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and work in the database a bit adding content and sources. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours