I missed journaling last night, bad genea-boy! Lazy.
1) Sunday, 15 April 2012:
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Genea-Musings is 6 Today!! posted early in the morning.
Finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 8 to 14 April 2012 post.
* Off to church at 9:30, and home by noon. Ate a quick lunch, grabbed the laptop and off to Bonita Library for the CVGS workshop with Shirley Becker on Citing Sources. I hope that I contributed something to the mix.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, then watched the Padres game (lost 5-4 in the 9th inning to Dodgers (now 2-8, Arrgghhhh). Ate dinner and did chores.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, then did some FamilySearch Indexing in L.A. County. Checked on Facebook, added content to the database, and started the next Best Of post.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
2) Monday, 16 April 2012:
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records of Moses Barber (1652-1733) of South Kingstown, R.I.
* Wrote four blog posts on the CV Genealogy Cafe blog, then wrote my SDGS program review article and sent it to the editor. That leaves my FORUM article...and four presentations to review and edit. And two new presentations for July time.
* Wrote 1940 U.S. Census Source Citation in RootsMagic 5 and then worked in the database for awhile adding content and sources.
* Wrote Results from Ancestry.com Autosomal DNA Tests - Post 1 and went back to working in the database.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, then back online to watch DearMYRTLE's webinar. good one. Went in at 7:30 p.m. to watch the end of the Padres game with Colorado (we won, 7-1 - maybe I shouldn't watch it?).
* Back online at 8:30 p.m. to read, write a post for Tuesday, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and write this post.
8 blog posts today, the people/events/sources in the database are at 41276/110893/27742.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.