It was a typical second Saturday of the month - SDGS, SNGF, Padres, etc.
* Read email and blogs, wrote SNGF post, noted that Surname Saturday - BARBER (England > Rhode Island) posted before packing up and leaving at 9 a.m. for the SDGS meeting.
* Got there by 9:30 a.m., kibitzed with friends, then we watched the McCullough video (at NGS 2010 in SLC) and heard Joan Lowrey talk about passenger lists and the errors that can occur.
* Went to lunch with Pam, Gene, Chris, Phyllis and Jackie. Good to see Gene and Pam again.
* Home at 2:30 p.m. to read, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Latin Genealogy Sayings posted.
* Answered some email, then worked in the database to add content and sources for Seaver spouses in Mass. using American Ancestors. Current people/events/citations is 41293/110807/27722.
* Went in at 5:30 for dinner, then back for a bit, and then in to watch the Padres lose again to the Dodgers 6-1. Read the paper and my book.
* Online again at 8:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, index a batch from Los Angeles County, whine about arbitration on Facebook, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.