Tax return day ... I avoided the rush and sent ours in last week. Wrote big checks too...drat!
* Read email and blogs, then went off to the Derma Doc for my semi-annual inspection. She burned some head and arm spots. Stopped at the pharmacy.
* Home by 9:30 a.m., noted that the Tuesday's Tip - SamPubCo has Probate Indexes and more post did not publish when I set it - I don't know why! Posted it.
* Answered some email, then wrote 1940 U.S. Census Source Citation in RootsMagic 5 - Census Image Source Template.
* I meant to work on the upcoming presentations and my column...but doing online research sounded like more fun. Added data from Find-a-Grave links in a blog comment, and added Seaver data for family from email correspondent.
* Decided to do a FamilySearch Indexing batch since I forgot to do it last night. That went OK. Checked my arbitrated results and got POed that I had errors and wrote FamilySearch Indexing Challenges - Post 2. I think Celia has the right attitude - you really can't do better than 98% over long term.
* Back to online research and adding database content and sources. Did quite a bit today, but have thousands more people to "fix."
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, then watched the Padres lose to Colorado 5-3 (so now 3-9).
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, get into the airline site to deal with passports, seat selection and food choices. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.