I felt crappy all day long, headache, queasy tummy, slight fever, eyes aching. Hope I'm not coming down with something. I have presentations to do the next two days. Stayed home today again.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - Pennsylvania Collections on FamilySearch and then Lesson Learned: Don't Trust Online Family Trees.
* Wrote three posts for the week we're gone and one for Wednesday also. Copied files from flash drive to laptop today.
* Answered some emails, and had a phone call with a potential new member.
* Wrote Don't Forget to Register for SCGS Genealogy Jamboree.
* Worked in the database for several hours - adding content and sources while deleting loose persons. Database tonight is People = 41,266, Events = 111,515, and Sources = 28,061.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, back online to answer email, do some FamilySearch Indexing (one totally blank page, and a page with only 15 lines of data on it).
* Back to the recliner at 7 p.m. for the Padres game. We lost to Nationals 3-1 in a good game. Drat (5-13 now).
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.