This was a very busy genealogy day - I even got some database work done in the evening.
* Read email and blogs, noted that (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 202: The Baseball Guys posted and wrote Dear Randy - Can You Describe Your Genealogy Workflow?
* Printed off 30 copies of my handout, got the laptop and CVGS bag together, and off at 10:15 to my PEO talk on "Genealogy - Be An Ancestor Detective" in Old Town.
* Got there early, got the laptop up and hooked up, and started at 11:10 a.m. Finished at 11:45, answered questions , disconnected, and off at 12 noon for the CVGS meeting.
* Got to the CV library at 12:25 p.m., and enjoyed the meeting and the speaker. Stuck around for awhile to meet with colleagues on Thursday talk.
* home by 2:45 p.m. to read, then connected to Ancestry phone call on Archives acquisition. That was over at 4 p.m., so I wrote it up in Comments on Archives.com Acquisition by Ancestry.com.
* Went in to watch the Padres game, read the paper, take a nap, and eat dinner (we lost to Nats 7-2, now 5-14).
* Back online at 6 p.m. for the Judy Russell webinar. Two hours non-stop of excellent legal advice about copyright. Judy answered questions for 45 minutes.
* Read everything, wrote the Treasure Chest Thursday post and screwed up - it posted tonight instead of Thursday...oh well. Worked in the database creating a "Cause of Death" Fact and added some to the database, plus added more census and occupation facts to the database with sources.
* Added to the Best Of post, wrote this post and i'm done. Now I realize I didn't index today. Oh well!
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.