It was an all-genealogy day, but I didn't do what I expected to do. Oh well, had some fun.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records of Samuel Tefft (1644-1725) of South Kingstown, R.I.
* Watched the episode I missed of Finding Your Roots, then wrote Whose Charts are shown on PBS "Finding Your Roots" Series?
* Read Paul Larsen's new eBook, and wrote eBook Review - My Family History Toolbox, by Paul Larsen.
* Worked in the database, adding content and sources - got into the Ann listings. Finding that I can get birth/marriage/death info for about 80% of the ones that are completely blank between AMTs, census records, and vital records.
* Went in for dinner at 5;30 p.m., read the paper, and watched TV.
* Back online at 7 p.m. to transfer data to the flash drive to transfer to the laptop. Read everything and added to the Best Of post. Made airplane seat reservations tonight.
* Sent some email, did a FamilySearch Indexing batch, checked Facebook, did about 40 entries for Seaver from Find-a-Grave (up to about 660 now), and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.