19 days until we go on our cruise. I need to start writing posts for those two weeks. Also need to work on the two cruise talks.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Follow-Up Friday - This Week's Reader Comments and Questions.
* Worked on Barry's research problem for an hour looking for Donna's dad... wrote an email back about it. Decided I could blog about it too, so wrote Dear Randy - Help Me Find Donna's Father's Name.
* Went off at 1:45 p.m. to get a haircut, and home by 2:30 p.m. Worked in the database for awhile, then wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Went in at 5:430 to eat dinner, and back online to research Hannah Smith. Some trees say her parents were Richard Smith and Hannah Cheney. I don't have enough info to make that conclusion. No recent works on richard smith of Newbury MA to help em.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and read my book. The Pads lost 4-1 to the Phillies (now 3-13).
* Back to work at 10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook and write this post. No Indexing tonight.
* The database-- People = 41261, Events = 111144, Sources = 27801. I deleted more no-info persons today, mainly from the Remley tree stump. Have worked my way down to Anderson on the Person list.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.