It was a busy genealogy day, and then my Padres won tonight.
* Online early to read, then noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - Zachariah and Hannah Hildreth Death Records posted. Wrote Ancestry/Archives Comment Compendium.
* Packed up the laptop and left at 9:10 a.m. for Norman Park Center for the CVGS program to beginners. It started at 10 a.m., featured Susi, Randy, John and Janice, and was well received. I gave my 40 minute version of Genealogy - Be An Ancestry Detective.
* Stopped at McDonalds for lunch and was home by 1 p.m. Read everything, noted that the Ancestry.com TOS flap was fixed as I hoped it would be, and wrote Adding "Cause of Death" Fact to RootsMagic 5.
* Worked in the database for several hours, adding Cause of Death information, and BMD information for people without birth dates, mainly using the Mass VRs on American Ancestors and Ancestry census records to obtain data.
* Worked for 30 minutes on the back door screen installation, had dinner, and back online at 6 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and do some more database work.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper and then my Michael Connelly book. Padres won 2-1 over Washington (6-14 on the season).
* Back online at 10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Database People = 41,267, Events = 111,635, Places = 5,309, Sources = 759, Citations = 28,125.