I was lazy last night and didn't write my journal...
Sunday, 4 March:
* Linda was at camp, and I was tired after Saturday, so I didn't go to church. Stayed home and read email and blogs, added several weeks of new blogs to the reader, changed my blog template again, and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 26 February to 3 March 2012 post.
* Edited all of the OASIS presentations one more time and got everything on Dropbox and the flash drive, and then the laptop. Took a nice nap while watching the golf tournament.
* Linda came home at about 3 p.m., so talked to her and Ann for most of an hour. We went to Lolita's for dinner.
* Worked for several hours enriching the database with BMDs for people without them, did a page of indexing, and started the next Best Of post. Wrote the Amanuensis Monday post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Monday, 5 March:
* Woke up realizing that I had the dates wrong on the handouts for OASIS, so printed off the front pages and corrected the presentations. Got it all on Dropbox and the flash drive. Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Deed of Hinsdale Fisher to Lucy Butterfield in Medfield, Mass, 1841 posted.
* Left at 9:15 a.m. for Mission Valley to teach my OASIS class. Got set up, and welcomed the 10 students at 10 a.m. The class was two hours and we got a lot done and discussed.
* Home by 12:45 p.m. to have lunch, then read blogs, and wrote 1940 United States Census Questions.
* worked in the database for over three hours adding content and sources for randomly selected persons.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to read the paper and eat dinner.
* Back online after 7 p.m. to read, answer email, add to the Best Of post, do a page of indexing, check Facebook, and check out Chronicling America pages. Wrote a post for Tuesday. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.