* Read email and blogs, and posted Tuesday's Tip - Historical Newspapers at Chronicling America.
* Took off at 9 a.m. for the health center - the line for lab tests was too long, so I went up for my foot doctor appointment (that went well...) and then did the lab test afterward (no waiting!).
* Home by 11 a.m. to read, did more feeding of the database concentrating on Medfield MA families. Noted that Feeding and Pruning my Genealogy Database posted after noon. Continued feeding the database.
* Checked FamilySearch and Ancestry for new databases, and fed the database some more. I may have done something else but I can't remember! Answered some emails.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner and read the paper. Back online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote
Individual RootsTech 2012 Videos Available Now. Did a page of indexing for PA County Marriages. Those will be great records!
* Worked a bit with Charles Auble's data - added some census records, and sources for his census records, and then a City Directory source for the San Diego years. Need to do City Directories for the Chicago years too.
* Checked in on Facebook, added to the Best Of post, wrote two posts for Wednesday, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.