Two more days in February, and it's already the best month for Genea-Musings Stats ever.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Amanuensis Monday - Deed of Elizabeth H. Smith to Lucy Butterfield in Medfield in 1841.
* Researched and wrote More on Conclusion-Based and Evidence-Based Genealogy.
* Worked on the Blogging presentation for the Family History Fair. Had to pretty much revise the whole presentation because of the changes in Blogger since two years ago.
* Tried to do indexing, but it wouldn't let me on. Researched and wrote I'm On It, But Not In It.
* Went in at 5:30 for dinner, then watched TV until 6:45 p.m. Back online to read, then tried to make a Custom Report for persons alive in 1940 in RM5, LFT7 or FTM2012 with little success. Found link to RM5 mailing list with hints on how to do it in RM5 and made a list, but has 39 pages. Pretty useless unless I can parse it more. Ah, I could use the smaller database with only ancestral families! Experimented with the FTM Book Creator and made it work.
* Tried Indexing again and was able to do one page that someone had become frustrated with. The handwriting was difficult. Took awhile to do that page!
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.