* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip - Use Find-A-Grave for Cemetery Records.
* Worked in FTM 2012 and RootsMagic to make a 1940 Census list, and then wrote Making a List of Persons Alive in the 1940 US Census. Worked some more, and wrote No Such Thing as a Useless Post ...
* Had lunch, worked in the database turning Devier Smith into an Evidence-based guy, and then wrote
* Answered some email, added to the Best Of blog post, and went in for dinner.
* Back online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then did one page of 1871 UK census indexing (beautiful handwriting!), and worked in Find-a-Grave for awhile. Got to Ebenezer Seaver listings. Added several families to the database too.
* Checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.