It was a fairly full genealogy Sunday for me.
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 19 to 25 February 2012 post and set it for after noon.
* Went off to church at 9:20 a.m., stayed for the Deacon desserts, and home by 12:15 p.m.
* Jumped into Scanfest, and scanned 28 pages from the Richmond notebooks and also some Westminster VR pages. Set up the FTM Book Creator and sent away for the key. Answered some emails and Ancestry messages. Synced my FTM 2012 file too.
* Did one page of FSIndexing - terrible handwriting in Bucks. Wrote CVGS Program on Wednesday, 29 February: Key Moments in Chula Vista History. Also put it on the CV Genealogy Cafe blog, and wrote another post there.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner and read the paper. Back online at 7 p.m.
* Read everything, checked Facebook, added to the new Best Of post, then worked in Find-A-Grave for awhile. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment