It was a stay-at-home, don't put your shoes on day...and I got quite a bit done.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday - LNU (Rhode Island) posted.
* signed up for FamilySearch Indexing, watched the video, did the easy test, and indexed some 1871 UK census records. Wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - FamilySearch Indexing. Indexed a bit more.
* Listened to the MySociety Radio show with Whited, Kaufman and Oxley. Good discussion. Tepid chat board. Indexed some more.
* Worked on the Wiki presentation for next Saturday - got the slides done and think it's ready to go. Will be a challenge to get it all in 60 minutes. Sent email about carpool to Escondido FHFair on Saturday.
* Did some more indexing. Worked in the database a bit doing random corrections and additions. Deleted a bunch of loose people and folks that I'm not related to. Pruning the tree!
* Went in at 6 p.m. for dinner, then watched TV news and SDSU basketball.
* Back online at 7:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and then search for female Seaver spouses in the census records. Found a bunch. Lots more to find. Checked Facebook, then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.