* Read email and blogs, then posted Follow Friday - This Weekend's Genealogy Radio Shows and then wrote
Follow-Up Friday - More on Evidence-Based and Conclusion-Based Genealogy. Changed my blog background again. That filled up the morning pretty well!
* Left at 11:30 for the pharmacy, then McDonalds for lunch, and the bank. The lines were too long at the gas station even though the price was only $4.05.
* Home by 12:34 to read, then balanced the checking accounts. Wrote My Fold3 Subscription was Discounted Because I have an Ancestry.com Subscription. Also wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Answered some emails, wrote another email to AppleTree about privacy, and went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, then watched TV news until 6.
* Listened to Geneabloggers Radio at 6 p.m., chatted on the chat board, and spent some time on outloud.fm for the after-party. Then watched the Blair Underwood episode of WDYTYA?
* Online again at 9, I added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.