My genealogy day started at 11 a.m. today - after we got home from our two day Disneyland extravaganza with the grandgirls and their parents. My feet and legs are killing me after pushing Linda around Disneyland all day Wednesday. I'm so glad that she used her walker on Tuesday!
* Up at 7 p.m. to check out, ate at Carrows, checked my email and Facebook on the iphone there. Hit the road by 8:45 a.m. and were home by 10 a.m. Linda did her email for awhile and I caught up on mail and newspaper.
* Checked email, answered some, filed some, then read blogs. Got through about 400 posts and added some to the Best Of post. Had lunch.
* Back at it, wrote Ancestry.com's New Interactive Image Viewer. Checked new FamilySearch databases too.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to read the paper and take a nap. Watched TV news, read the NGS Magazine, and we had dinner.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read the rest of the blogs (440 or so), then checked Facebook and Twitter. Answered more email. Did some random genealogy to add content to the database in the Metcalf family. Then did really random genealogy for awhile just picking people off the list without any birth date and seeing what I can find. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.