It was a stay-at-home all-genealogy day...
* Read email and blogs, wrote How the World Views Genealogists... and answered some email.
* Worked in AppleTree to hide names of living people...got several families done. Big problem, that! Noted that Review - "QuickSheet: The Historical Biographer's Guide to Finding People in Databases & Indexes" posted.
* Wrote Follow Friday - This Weekend's Radio Shows and set it for early afternoon and Follow-Up Friday - Some Interesting Reader Comments and set it for later in the afternoon.
* Worked on the Ancestry.com presentation for Saturday, and did some review and rehearsal. Transferred it to flash drive, Dropbox and laptop. Wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, then watched TV news and read paper until almost 6 p.m.
* Listened to Geneabloggers Radio from 6 to 7:30, then to Outloud.fm until 8 p.m., when I decided to write the SNGF post.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and worked in Ancestry trying to capture data for some sparsely defined Vaux families. Had some luck! Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 12.0 hours.