One more presentation notch on the laptop and projector barrel.
* Read email and blogs, posted Treasure Chest Thursday - World War II Draft Registration of Lyle L. Carringer.
* Answered some email, then noted that Review - "QuickSheet: The Historical Biographer's Guide to Cluster Research (the FAN Principle)" posted. Wrote "Searching Ancestry.com Effectively" at South Orange County, California Genealogical Society on Saturday, 18 February and set it for early afternoon.
* Printed off my 50 copies of the handout for today (almost forgot!), then packed the laptop bag. Checked email and blogs, and had lunch.
* We left at 1 p.m. for University city library, got there at 1:30 and got set up. Had over 50 attendees in a small room. Very responsive audience, that was great. Lots of questions. My "This is Your Life..." thing seemed to be a hit too.
* We left at 3:45 and went to the Hunter in Mission Valley for dinner. Home by 6:30 p.m.
* Online at 6:30, answered some email, registered for Legacy cruise in May, checked Facebook, did a little research on John R Hall, and added to the Best Of post. Did 1900-1901 on the SSDI for Seaver. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.