It was an all-genealogy, all day long type of day.
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 192: Randy Perched on a Table and then CGSSD Meeting on Saturday, 18 February: Nancy Loe on "Think Like an Archivist."
* Researched and wrote City Directories Added on Ancestry.com and set it for early afternoon. Gathered my stuff up for the library and went off to lunch at McDonalds.
* Got to the library at 11:40 a.m. and set up the Computer Lab for the Computer Group meeting. We had only 7, but that was OK because we got to pursue some brick walls for Jaye and Joanna.
* Home by 2:45 p.m. with the projector for Thursday and Saturday. Read everything, then added my mother's pix and records to my Thursday presentation - a "This is Your Life" to inspire and encourage attendees to do something similar. Put updated file on flash drive and laptop too.
* Went in at 5:30 for dinner, then put out the trash and read the paper and watched TV news.
* Online again at 7 p.m. to read, post 1940 U.S. Census "I'm In It" Video and then worked on Richmonds in the SSDI. worked on Seaver for birth years 1896-1899 also.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.