Ah, Valentine's Day. I well recall 42 years asking a certain young lady to be my Valentine for the rest of her life. She said yes. Lucky me, Mr. Romantic!
* Read email and blogs, and noted that It's Valentine's Day Census-Whacking Time posted. Wrote Tuesday's Tip - Pennsylvania Death Index, 1906 to 1961 now online.
* Worked on the Pennsylvania Death records for Carringer. Got through them all by 2 p.m. Went out at 10:30 a.m. to Costco to get flowers and stopped at Rite-Aid for a card. Found an angel one! Noted that
* Wrote My Software Wish List - A Historical Place Name Jurisdiction Catalog (HPJNC).
* We left at 3:45 p.m. for dinner at Outback. My filet was fine, she sent hers back and order got messed up. She brought hers home, and it was comped. Again.
* Watched TV news and read the paper until 6:30, then online to read, add to the Best Of post, answer some email, and put the two presentations on the flash drive.
* Added SSDI data for Seaver born between 1891 and 1895. figured out a better way to do the searches in RootsMagic.
* Checked Facebook, nobody ever comments on my posts... and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.