Some blogging, some online searching, some newsletter editing, and some walking - a full day!
* Read email and blogs - wrote Follow Friday - Have Genealogy Fun This Weekend and then RootsTech 2012 Speaker Schedule is Available. Wrote "Beginning Genealogy" Presentations and set it for later in the morning.
* Left at 11 a.m. for the pharmacy, then Costco for lunch, picked up George for our walk on the bayfront, stopped at the library for a book, and was home by 1 p.m.
* Read everything, a big brouhaha on Facebook, and wrote Follow-Up Friday - You Comment, I Respond. Looked in Ancestry.com for funny names in the census, and funny occupations too, for my Fun talk in three weeks. It needs major editing and new blood.
* Wrote Genealogy
Days in Chula Vista - January 2012 and CVGS
Spring Seminar is Saturday, 31 March 2012. Added the last bits to the CVGS Newsletter. Still need to edit it one more time on Saturday.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper and watch TV news.
* Back online at 6 p.m. to listen to Geneabloggers Radio - an excellent show this week.
* Looked at the CVGS Newsletter again, did more editing, added one last piece. Wrote the Surname Saturday post. Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.