Another significant task completed today...many more to come!
* Read email and blogs before going off to the Men's study breakfast at Jimmy's at the Park. Home by 9:30 a.m.
* Noted that Surname Saturday - THURSTON (England > Rhode Island > Massachusetts) posted, and wrote Top 100 Most Popular Genealogy Websites - Genea-Musings is #90!
* Wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your Very Best 2011 Research Adventure and set it for early afternoon.
* Edited the CVGS Newsletter one more time (amazing how many errors and editing glitches you can find when you read carefully!) and printed it out. Printed out the labels too. I was going to take it down at 12:30 p.m. to copy it, but Susi didn't get the seminar flyer to me - it had an omission.
* Went in at 1:15 p.m. to watch the NFL game, took a nap, and finally left at 3 p.m. to copy the CVGS Newsletter. Copied, stamped, labelled, sealed, and delivered to the Post Office, and home by 4 p.m. Watched the end of the game.
* Answered email, then watched the second NFL game, ate dinner, read the paper, etc.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read everything, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, work for an hour putting Find-a-Grave entries for Seaver (up to the 120-160 page now) into the database along with dates, places and sources. It's amazing how much information is on Find-a-Grave. While it's not complete, it's a wonderful resource. Wrote this post!
Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.
Post a Comment