Did my first presentation of the year today at the DAR Chapter meeting - went well! Lots more to do this year!
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Death Record of Mary Jane Kemp (1841-1874) and then worked in Archives.com and wrote Finding U.K. Census Records on Archives.com and set it for late morning.
* Gathered my stuff for the DAR talk, checked the email for directions (glad I checked, thought it was somewhere else!), made a map, and left at 11 a.m..
* Got to the place at 11:30 a.m., met by Mary Lou, sat with Sandy and PJ, had a nice lunch, then did my presentation in 60 minutes. Left at 2 p.m., and home by 2:30 p.m.
* Read email and blogs, looked at my Family Finder DNA results again, and decided to take a nap. Watched TV news, games, then we had dinner, and watched news until 6:30 p.m.
* Read everything, then worked on the CVGS Newsletter. It's about 90% done - two things to add for a Saturday publication.
* Checked in on Facebook, added to the Best Of post, then looked through English parish register data on FamilySearch for Richman, Rich, Hill, Warren, etc. Found some Hill data and added it to the database, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.