It was another full genealogy day with lots of issues bubbling up. One task ends, another starts, no rest for the genea-pooped!
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) wordless Wednesday - Post 186: James Richmond and then watched several of the ICAPGEN videos (speed-read through the slides) ICAPGEN Mentoring Classes on Video and set it for later.
* Researched a bit on Archives.com and wrote Finding Census Records on Archives.com - Last Name Variations and set it for early afternoon.
* Left at 10:50 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then the post office to mail the photo frames to Paul, then the bank, and finally the library for the CVGS Board meeting. Meeting lasted until almost 3 p.m.
* Home to read email and blogs, then edited the handout for the talk to DAR on Thursday. Printed off 50 copies.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30, then watched news and football game for awhile.
* Online at 7 p.m. to edit the presentation (added some Isaac Buck RevWar pension file stuff and the DAR application) and save it as a PDF, put it on Dropbox, put it on the flash drive and thence to the laptop. Put the handouts in my laptop case - I'm ready!
* Started in on the CVGS Newsletter editing - got it set up and about 35% done. Need a lot more content!
* Checked in on Facebook, added to the Best Of post, worked for awhile in the database doing random edits and sourcing, then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.