It was pretty much an all-genealogy day here in the Genealogy Cave.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - City Directories on Fold3.com and SDGS Seminar on Saturday, 14 January Features Thomas W. Jones and set it for late morning.
* Found my FHL To-Do list and added research tasks to it. Then I found my Book and periodical list and added results from the ACPL and CPL trips to it, and added several items more to it.
* Researched in Archives.com for awhile, and wrote Finding Census Records on Archives.com - General Search and set it for early afternoon.
* Entered notes and source data for the Learned and Fisher sketches from the Eva Kempton book (Volume 4), completing the four volumes.
* Went in at 6 p.m. for dinner, then watched TV and read the paper until 7 p.m.
* Answered some emails, then added content and sources from some of my Whittle/McKnew blog posts to the database.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 12.0 hours.